PAINTERLY LANDSCAPES OF BUCOVINA
LANDSCAPE PHOTO TOUR/WORKSHOP IN BUCOVINA , ROMANIA
Bucovina is a beautiful area resting in the north of Moldova is a destination with the Unesco World Heritage listed monaseries. Dating back to 15th or 16th century these colorful religious attractions gives amazing opportunities to photographers who are looking for dramatic scenes. Worship houses are decorated richly with colorful facedes.
Carpathian Mountains are world wide know natural beauty to those who has been in east europe and Bucovina with its history, traditions lies around these mountains. Bucovina is bursting at the seams with treats to tempt the curious photographers and travellers. Its quaint towns, charming rural views, medieval attractions and its traditional cuisine, Bucovina is getting more and more attention every year making it not only a Unesco Heritage site but also a great option for photographers like us who are after dramatic colorful scenes.
Although this represents the Bucovina Photo Tour planned itinerary, it is subject to change at the discretion of the tour leaders or due to adverse weather conditions.
|Workshop Dates||October, 2020|
|Workshop Fee||Will be announced.|
|Group Size||Max 5 participants.|
|Workshop Level||Beginner to advanced.|
- If you register 5 months prior to the scheduled date of the workshop, you will be eligible for Early Bird price which will give you a good discount rate.
- Our tour begins in Bucovina and also ends in Bucovina.
- If we can not reach the necessary number of participants we can schedule a guaranteed customized workshop for small groups on demand.
- The prices are for double occupancy; single occupancy is available with payment of a single-occupancy supplement.
Arrival and accommodation of participants;
•outgoing in Frasin village -at Mihai from “ValeaSeaca” and possibly photojournalism with wood cutters;
•participants portfolio: photographic analysis and discussion
•presentation of photographs taken in the past workshops;
RESPONSIBLE TOURISM ASPECTS
Below are our responsible tourism aspects :
- Ingredients used for cooking food is produced by the local farmers. Traditional recipes play an important role in cooking food. Of course the food is delicious since they are grown with traditional methods of farming.
- We will be travelling in small groups and for short distances.
- The pensions we are being accomodated are locals so we would be contirbuting to local economy and also experiencing the life of locals more indepth.